Terms of Service
Effective Date: October 23, 2021
Welcome to MyNukaConnect! Your use of MyNukaConnect is governed by this User Agreement, and by using or accessing MyNukaConnect, you agree to be bound by this User Agreement. Southcentral Foundation (SCF) is committed to protecting the privacy and security of the information you provide to MyNukaConnect. This User Agreement explains SCF’s information gathering and dissemination practices.
Acknowledgement of Rights, Responsibilities and Rules.
By using MyNukaConnect, you agree to and understand the following rights, responsibilities and rules that apply to use of MyNukaConnect:
- Using MyNukaConnect is entirely voluntary and will not impact the quality of care you receive from ATHS should you decide not to use MyNukaConnect. This office will not condition treatment or payment for health care on whether or not you use MyNukaConnect or sign this agreement.
- Your MyNukaConnect communications are evaluated and responded to by appropriate authorized personnel. A provider’s ability to respond immediately is not guaranteed.
- MyNukaConnect should not be used for emergencies or urgent matters. If you have symptoms or a health-related concern that requires urgent attention, such as uncontrollable bleeding or chest pain, you should seek immediate care at the nearest emergency room or immediately contact emergency medical personnel by phone at 9-1-1.
- The communications that occur through MyNukaConnect between you and your provider and staff may become a part of your medical record. You should only send truthful and accurate information about you through your Portal account.
- If there is information that you do not want sent via online communication, you must inform SCF in writing.
- You should report to SCF any information that appears inaccurate about your records, and any other indications that your information may have been compromised.
- You should contact ANMC Central Registration of any changes to your e-mail address and other contact information.
SCF Rights and Responsibilities.
SCF may, but is not required to, audit all content, access, and information stored in or passing through our Portal.
SCF is not liable for any claims and/or damages arising from following:
- Inaccurate or incomplete information provided by you through MyNukaConnect.
- Interruption in the ability to access MyNukaConnect due to technical difficulties, technical maintenance, or system failure.
- Access of protected health information through MyNukaConnect due to your sharing or loss of your User ID and password or leaving MyNukaConnect accessible when unattended. Any protected health information accessed in this manner may be available to others and is no longer protected by ANMC’s privacy practices.
- Any and all claims due to access by anyone else to any and all protected health information printed and/or downloaded by you from the Portal.
SCF has the right to deactivate your access to MyNukaConnect at any time, suspend or terminate the Portal offering or modify the services offered through MyNukaConnect for any reason, including, but not limited to, suspicion of unauthorized or inappropriate use of MyNukaConnect. You will continue to have access to your medical records through direct contact with SCF, as required by HIPAA.
How the Health and Wellness Information in MyNukaConnect is Obtained
MyNukaConnect is meant to provide you with a health and wellness management solution, which also provides you with the ability to securely communicate with your SCF Integrated Care Team. The only Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) or Protected Health Information (“PHI”) MyNukaConnect obtains is information that you voluntarily provide or authorize. The information provided by you is stored on your device. If you choose to share your information with your SCF Integrated Care Team or another individual through MyNukaConnect, your information will be stored [where?] and accessible to those employees, and you acknowledge and accept the responsibility for your decision to provide others with access to your PII, PHI, and other potentially sensitive information.
SCF employees who assist you in health condition management (e.g., diabetes, tobacco, obesity, etc.) may view, access, or contribute condition-related information to you if you grant permission to do so. Devices such as scales, fitness trackers, blood pressure cuffs, glucometers, etc., may contribute data directly to your MyNukaConnect account or through a manufacturer's website, if you grant them permission to do so.
If SCF needs additional information in order to provide you with customized content, programs, activities, or services; or to inform you of relevant health resources and programs, you will be asked for that information. This information is used to:
- Verify that only authorized users are accessing programs
- Enable MyNukaConnect to provide personalized service(s) that you have selected
- Provide information to specific program(s) that you have selected
How SCF collects and uses your MyNukaConnect information
MyNukaConnect collects certain information from you in 3 ways:
- From web server logs-Internet Protocol (IP) Addresses (Server Log Information): An IP address is a number automatically assigned to the computer you use to access the Internet. All computer identification on the Internet is conducted with IP addresses, which allow computers and servers to recognize and communicate with each other. MyNukaConnect will also use IP addresses to identify individuals who refuse to comply with the User Agreement, and to identify individuals who threaten the MyNukaConnect service, web site, users, or others.
- User-supplied information: MyNukaConnect registration systems may require you to give SCF your contact information (such as name and e-mail address). Contact information is used to contact you when necessary. SCF may use MyNukaConnect to communicate with you about other health services.
How SCF shares and discloses your information
SCF does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other individuals or nonaffiliated organizations, unless SCF first obtains your permission, or under the following special circumstances:
Disclosures Under Special Circumstances: SCF may disclose information about you because it is legally required to respond to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process. SCF may disclose information about you in order to investigate, prevent, or take legal action in response to suspected illegal activities, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of others, violations of the User Agreement, or as otherwise required by law.
Your ability to edit, disable, or delete your MyNukaConnect connection and/or information
If you decide that you no longer want to use MyNukaConnect, you may disable your connection. If you choose to delete your MyNukaConnect account, the information previously provided by you will be retained in the portal. It is your responsibility to disconnect any fitness tracker devices that you previously synced to MyNukaConnect.
Deleting your MyNukaConnect connection does not notify SCF that you no longer want to receive MyNukaConnect communications. If you want to stop receiving communications from MyNukaConnect or edit your MyNukaConnect profile, you must modify your profile settings. If you want to delete your information in MyNukaConnect, you must contact SCF at email@example.com
Having trouble logging into your account?
If you’re having a problem logging into your account or need help with any features inside MyNukaConnect, please call Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Children's Privacy Protection
MyNukaConnect is not designed for children. SCF will not knowingly collect and/or maintain PII from anyone under the age of 18.
Notification of Changes to this User Agreement
This User Agreement may be revised periodically as SCF adds new features and services, as applicable laws change, and as health industry privacy and security practices evolve. However, SCF will take reasonable steps to notify you of material changes it makes to this User Agreement. Small changes or changes that do not significantly affect individual privacy interests may be made at any time by SCF and without prior notice to you.
SCF will display an Effective Date on the User Agreement so that it will be easy for you to know when there has been a change. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this User Agreement and continued use of MyNukaConnect constitutes your acceptance of all revisi0ns to the User Agreement.
If you have any questions about how SCF maintains your personal information, please contact us at: